Official UEFA Badge of Honour 9
Official UEFA Badge of Honour 9 badge for Real Madrid Home/Away & 3rd UCL 2012-13 jersey.
- UEFA Badge of Honour goes on the left sleeve.
- Place Badge of Honour 2cm above Respect Badge.
Heat Transfer Settings Recommendations:
- Temperature: 338ºF/170C
- Time: 25 seconds
- Pressure: 3 bar
- Peel: Hot (Peel almost immediately after pressing)
Heat Transfer Instructions:
- Professional Heat Press Machine should be used when doing heat transfers to your apparel. Preferably let people who are familiar with the machine operation carry out the task for you. A Professional Heat Press Machine and customization experts are available at all Azteca Soccer retail locations. DO NOT USE A HOUSEHOLD IRON.
- Pre-set the machine to the proper temperature, time, and pressure. Pre-heat apparel before applying any transfers to remove any wrinkles or moisture. Place the customization into the correct position with glue-side down on the apparel. Please note some transfer sheets have guidelines or text on them. These will not transfer to your apparel.
- Cover the customization with a Teflon sheet, making sure not to move its position. Press the customization onto the apparel using the proper time, temperature, and pressure settings.
- Please wait for the proper amount of time before peeling.
- If customization does not fully stick onto the apparel, recover and press for another 5 seconds max.
- Once the customization sticks and you have peeled the transfer sheet off, recover and press for another 3 seconds to ensure the set is completely bonded to the apparel.
- Do not wash apparel for 48 hours after applying customization to ensure that it is properly bonded to your apparel.